Wednesday, January 5, 2011

gastric bypass post op diet?? protien supplement?

Question by broken girl: gastric bypass post op diet?? protien supplement?
I'm having gastric bypass surgery in a few weeks, I'm attending a 4 hour pre op class next week which is probably going to have all my answers but I want to hear from people who r going through this. I know that after surgery I'm on the liquid diet for a week then the other stages but what did u eat exactly and how did u eat it and what were u feeling and most important what kind of protien supplement did u use, how did u use it, when did u use it, how much n bla bla...and what kind. I do not kno what kind or form of protien supplement I should look at. Tell me what u did. Only people who have had the surgery

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment