Sunday, January 9, 2011

Q&A: What were your PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS before finding out you were pregnant?

Question by My 4 girlies: What were your PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS before finding out you were pregnant?
My husband and I have been TTC (this is our 10th cycle). Every month I experience "pregnancy symptoms", but clearly my mind has played tricks on my body, because I have gotten my period every month. :(

It has been 11 days since intercourse , and 9 days since what I think is ovulation (we had intercourse on day 12, and since my period has remained on a 28 day cycle for a few months, I would assume day 14 is ovulation). On day 15 continuing through day 22 (today) I have experienced the following symptoms (most of which I did not experience over the past 9 months):

- Skin broken out -->

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment