Monday, January 10, 2011

Nervous I am pregnant, Kind of long.? Help?

Question by Noah's Mom ~Kelly~: Nervous I am pregnant, Kind of long.? Help?
My husband and I had a slip up while having sex "we didnt use a condom" & Now I am having symptoms of pregnancy I believe. It's been about 3weeks.
My periods are NEVER regular so my PMS symptoms are hay wire sometimes they are bad and sometimes they aren't & my period can just show up. But Every once in a while I have a period with these symptoms that I am having.

I am having Breast Tenderness, My Areolas do look a little Darker but I can't be 100% sure, My cervix is normal and still open may even seem a little more open then usual which I find odd, I have a little bit of whitish Mucousy discharge & I have the

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment