Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dr. Gott: Chronic cough can have many causes

Dr. Gott: Chronic cough can have many causes
Summary: Dear Dr. Gott: I am a 19-year-old female and have had a nonproductive cough for 16 months without any other symptoms other than some slight drainage down the back of my throat. I have kept food and cough diaries and cannot find anything that triggers it. I cough when I sit, stand, laugh, after strenuous exercise and around smoke; it seems that I cough all the time. Dear Dr. Gott: I am ...
Read more on Amarillo Globe-News


Ask Dr. Gott: Cough chronic, annoying
Dear Dr. Gott: I am a 19-year-old female and have had a nonproductive cough for 16 months without any other symptoms other than some slight drainage down the back of my

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment