Saturday, January 8, 2011

About GERD can someone with knowledge please answer?

Question by Just Me: About GERD can someone with knowledge please answer?
Ok if I truly have GERD wouldn't the same foods trigger it all the time? Like why would it be that if I have the same diet and eat the same amounts wouldn't it stand to reason that it isn't my "diet" making me sick? Like for instance I eat a bagel for breakfast(with cream cheese) and water .......... lunch I might have 2 slices white bread with 2 slices ham with no condiments ........... supper maybe grilled chicken and steamed peas. I can eat this every day but about once a week or so it makes me sick. I just don't understand at all. I stay away from nuts ..... seeds ....... popcorn .... popcorn makes me

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment