Monday, January 10, 2011

Q&A: What am I supposed to do now?

Question by MissJayyy: What am I supposed to do now?
Brief history: I'm an 18yr. old female, non smoker, on the underweight side, good bp, etc. etc.
As previously posted, for 10 months now ( maybe longer ) I've been getting these "strange" attacks. They generally start underneath my ribs or lower to mid back, they are pretty damn painful and vary in intensity and radiate to my right jaw and right side ( almost underneath my armpit ). At first I didn't pay much attention and just let them go until they became more frequent. I looked up my symptoms online and I came across "Prinzmetal's Angina/Variant Angina.." which seemed to fit, but I really don't have chest pain and most symptoms occur

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment