Thursday, January 6, 2011

What are the additional charges for "Rock Band" on the Chocolate LG Touch?

Question by Christopher C: What are the additional charges for "Rock Band" on the Chocolate LG Touch?
I recently got my new phone and I realized that Rock Band and the Sims were on there. I do not have an internet plan, and it says it uses internet so there may be additional charges. I just want to know if anyone knows how much these charges would be, or if there even would be any. Or is there a way to play it without the internet?


Best answer:
Answer by RyanThere would be additional charges. Usually around 1 cent per kilobyte, sometimes more. With flash games like those that transfer TONS of data, you'll end up paying a lot more than what the data plan ($ 10-$ 15/month) would be.

Read more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment